ARA Toolkit Builds Trust Among Local Community, Farmers & Media
May 25 2021
Foster positive relationships and build trust between your company, your community and your local media with the new ARA Community & Media Relations Toolkit, launched on May 25.
Ag retailers and suppliers value their team and the communities they serve. This Toolkit will help establish your company as a trusted resource for information in your community and for local media outlets while elevating your company's overall brand perception.
What's in the Toolkit?
The ARA Community & Media Relations Toolkit outlines a process for outreach, features sample media items, and offers best practices every step of the way.
- News releases related to a new facility location, award, charity, safety drill, and other scenarios your company may encounter.
- Media alert and invitations to research events or a career day for community members, farmer customers, and media contacts.
- Congressional Facility Visit Guide for hosting elected officials.
- Social media best practices, graphic sizes and overall guidance specific to each platform.
- Photo release form to ensure permission is granted before sharing videos and photos of employees and community members.
- Thank You letters specific to farmer customers, community members and media contacts.
- Crisis preparation assessments.
Who should use this Toolkit?
Communications and marketing professionals can use this Toolkit to enhance their efforts in creating and maintaining positive goodwill between your business and its community.
How to access the Toolkit
- Log in to the ARA Member Resource Library with your email and password.
- Click on the green "Community & Media Relations Toolkit" bar to see the full Toolkit and to download sample media items.
Need login support? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo credit (right) to Houff Corporation when the team hosted their elected official for a tour of their facility to educate and build relationships that last with members of Congress.
Not a member? Join today by applying online or by contacting Donnie Taylor at email@example.com or .